We have 2 fully equipped state-of-the art surgery rooms ensuring the best quality of surgical care in the operating theatre.
A large recovery suite can serve as intensive care unit with a 24h patient surveillance.
We ensure to bridge the gap between the preclinical and clinical situation by providing high-quality surgical tools and the latest medical technology. We mention here a selection of the broad range of available equipment.
• Echo GE Vivid I with TTE / ICE / linear probes
• Echo GE E9 4D with TTE / TEE probes
• Fluoroscope Siemens Arcadis Avantic
• Endoscope Pentax EPK-i500
• RX Econect PX-20HF PLUS
• RX developer Fuji FCR CAPSULA CR-IR 357
• Heart-lung machines Stockert
• Flowmeters Transonic
• EPOC Blood Gas Analysis
• Surgical Microscope OPMI Visu 210; artikel 1077-466
• OCT HRA + OCT Spectralis Heidelberg
• Ophthalmologic echo Bscan-Cinestar Class 1 Type B QuantelMedical
• Acist high pressure pump
• EVA – DORC
• Datex Ohmeda Monitors + iCollect software
The 900m² indoor animal facilities provide accommodation according to European Directive 2010/63. All our animals are housed at the same location at the research clinic to avoid any transport stress or accidents. Social housing with positive human interaction and optimal species-specific enrichment is continuously strived for. We are convinced that good animal welfare and reliable study results go together.
The animal housing facility is suited to accommodate sheep, goats, (mini)pigs, rabbits, llama’s and alpaca’s in individual or group-housing conditions, according to research needs. Outdoor access to pastures is possible. Calves up to 100kg can be housed for short-term studies.
Introduce your training in our large auditorium or discuss your research in our fully equipped meeting, board- and conference rooms with video conferencing facilities.