Medanex is a fast growing company and continuously looking for talent. Please let us know if you’re interested to join our team!
Job Opportunity: GLP Study Director
About Medanex Clinic:
Medanex Clinic is a leader in surgical preclinical research in large animals for human applications. As CRO, we provide services, expertise and facilities to international R&D companies and universities for research, development and training on innovative human medical devices & therapies. We strive for delivering cutting-edge solutions according to our clients’ needs, complying with the highest international quality standards. Medanex Clinic is fully GLP-accredited.
To support our growing activities, we are looking for a GLP Study Director to expand our skilled team of study directors, veterinarians, biotechnicians and animal caretakers. The GLP Study Director has the overall responsibility of conducting studies according to GLP regulations and other applicable compendia and guidelines. He/she is in charge of the study from beginning to end and interacts with the sponsor and the study team to ensure that all Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) are met and that the outcome of the study is valid and reliable.
Medanex Clinic provides, as SME, a supportive working environment in which the GLP Study Director can deploy his or her entrepreneurial and leadership capacities.
An experienced Study Director who wants to step into cutting-edge pre-clinical animal research for human applications, eager to learn, passionate about medical research and development.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage all GLP study aspects, including but not limited to: study plan preparation and approval, documentation of study plan deviations and amendments, planning, milestones and deliverables, supplies and facilities, budget and finance, data management and analysis, communication and reporting;
- Implement and expand the GLP principles in new processes.
- Interact with customers for study acquisition, development and follow up.
- Share your knowledge and insights; take opportunities for process improvement;
- Ensure the highest standard of animal welfare.
- You hold an academic degree in medical, biomedical, veterinary, pharmaceutical sciences, bioengineering or equivalent education.
- You have preferably more than 5 years of experience as GLP Study Director in pre-clinical research; experience in cardiovascular research and/or medical devices is an asset.
- You preferably have experience in a CRO setting, managing customer projects and customer interactions. You are communicatively skilled to face clients and to interact with a diverse audience, including animal caretakers, biotechnicians, experts and management.
- You are an entrepreneur, taking ownership. You have the ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You have verbal and written communication proficiency in English; the ability to read, analyze, understand, discuss and interpret complex scientific and regulatory documents. You are able to effectively communicate scientific data and conclusions.
- An innovative and inspiring job opportunity at the brand new Medanex Clinic facilities in Diest (Belgium), in daily contact with multinationals & start-ups.
- Opportunities for self-development, in a well-organized facility structure.
- A pleasant and diverse work environment with the entrepreneurial can-do attitude of an SME, providing warm welcomes and support.
- Competitive remuneration.
Triggered? Apply Now!
- Go to medanex.com and send your cv and tailored letter via e-mail.
- Do not hesitate to contact +32 13 67 35 00 in case you have further queries.